Language & Magic of NLP Practitioner
- Ideal post-course learning aid for graduated Global NLP Practitioners.
- Demonstrations, lists and examples of language use.
- Many materials & demonstrations not given in class.
- 52 transcripts, 52 audios & a recording time of more than 4.5 hours.
- Presented by Nicole Schneider.
This is not an NLP Practitioner training, it is a post-course support tool.
Immerse yourself into the world of NLP language while you are driving, exercising, or simply from your lazy chair. And have the transcripts for a reference point.
Acquiring flow, creativity, and flexibility in the language used during the execution of the NLP patterns and communication tools learned in the NLP Practitioner training after the class has ended is an important thing. One cannot truly call themselves an NLP Practitioner unless one practices NLP. The training is only the beginning of the NLP journey.
To gain mastery and efficiency (magic) in the application of NLP, our students asked us for years to put a product together with the words, word combinations, sentences and sentence combinations the instructors use in our teachings and class demonstrations. We met this request and the result is this product, a new way to augment your skills in communicating with others using NLP and to give you a solid lifeline in preparing for your first NLP coaching session to give your customers the best you can offer, as well as those that wish to master their NLP skills for their personal and professional lives. Both the new as well as the experienced NLP Practitioner will benefit.
This audio series gives many demonstrations, lists and examples never presented in class.
- This audio series is not an NLP Practitioner training, contains no instructions or definitions.
- This audio series is based on the Global NLP Practitioner Training approved by the Society of NLP. Quality schools abiding by regulations and exercising quality control should have covered the same techniques, and either the same or similar patterns offering the same understanding and logic.
- The Meta Model & the Milton model are not covered as separate sections or lessons inside this audio product, but are integrated within many of the demonstrations.
14 NLP Coaching Forms & 5 NLP Contracts
- Forms created specifically for NLP coaches.
- Legal agreements & contracts specific to NLP coaching
- Created by experienced coaches, NLP trainers, and attorneys.
- Created by graphic & desktop publishing design professionals.
- Easy to customize for your own branding & use.
- Only $12 per form or contract.
The first impression is everything! One of the first things that a client is sees when they book a coaching session, are your forms and contracts. Your forms need to have a professional looking image, and also the quality of information gathering is a determining factor for your results as a coach. It is a requirement to have the right contracts in place, to keep you safe, clients also expect this from a professional.
A common problem is that NLP coaches lack the expertise and time to create high quality forms and generic coaching forms do not consider or mention NLP. And wouldn’t it be nice if there was a coaching contract that also covers and/or mentions NLP specifically?
Note to former Global NLP Training students this product is included in the Global NLP Premium product which contains NLP Practitioner video training & additional instruction videos for a small investment in yourself extra.
Our coaching contracts are:
- Created by a USA attorney in collaboration with our very own Nicole Schneider (who holds a Master of Laws Degree in The Netherlands.)
- Specifically mention and/or cover NLP based coaching.
- Sets apart NLP & coaching (for well-being), from therapy (for ill-being and mental health issues.)
- Are designed by a graphic designer.
Contracts included are: Release of Liability (single client & group), Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality (single client & group), Coach-Client Agreement (cancelation policies, payment, coach/client relationship, what is NLP and much more.)
Disclaimer: all documents need to be checked for legality & enforceability in your local jurisdiction and your specific services, or use at your own risk!
Our coaching forms are:
- Professionally designed by a graphic design artist.
- Professionally formatted by a Desktop Publisher.
- Content created by Nicole Schneider, our most senior trainer & coach.
- Created with input & ideas from successful NLP coaches around the world.
- All texts, logo, images, colors can be customized as they are fully editable!
Coaching forms included:
- Contact Information Form: contact & emergency information, personal information.
- Personal History Form: accomplishments, life path, failure is feedback.
- Coach Success Assurance Form: meta model questions to assure you can meet & manage your client’s expectations and needs.
- Goals Form: long term, short term, inclusive of meta model questions.
- Well Formed Outcomes Form: based on the process taught in NLP Practitioner.
- Emotion & Life Satisfaction Form: current map, desired map measurements.
- Wheel of Life: wheel of life instrument and NLP values/criteria notation.
- Coaching Preparation Form: meta model questions for feedback by the client between sessions to prepare for the next session.
- 2 Client Tracking Forms: payments, late/no show, attitude around tasks, satisfaction etc.
- Client Progression: interim evaluation records, wheel of life scores, conscious/unconscious shifts, well formed outcomes reached.
- Client Satisfaction Evaluation: feedback form.
- Submodality Notation Sheet: submodality list, map across.
- Bonus: NLP Metaprograms Notation Form
Want to take a look? Download Sample Form Template.
Any of these items can not be purchased separately.
Gaining Coaching Clients Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Help the less than privileged & grow your business.
- Gain coaching clients & increase your visibility.
- Improve your personal branding & beat the competition.
- Find out how you can increase your coaching rates through this model.
- E-book & 1+ hours video based training.
Nicole Schneider, the founder and owner of Global NLP Training teaches coaches around the world, and designed a new business model for gaining clients through Social Entrepreneurship. She calls it “Social Coach-Preneurship.” The model is presented in a book and a 1+ hour video based training.
You will learn how Social Coach-preneurship:
- Increases your visibility, and why.
- Helps you gain coaching clients.
- How to implement the Social Coach-Preneurship business model.
- Improves your personal branding.
- Set yourself apart from your competition.
- Why you can charge more than your competition using this model.
We would appreciate a donation of your choice for the school of mentally disabled children on Bali. We put a pricing point of US$5 dollars to start with as a minimum, and you can add as many $5 dollar increments to your shopping card as you wish. If you really have no idea, we recommend donating 30% of your (intended) hourly coaching fee. Or $5 dollars if you can't afford to buy a coffee at Starbucks at this moment.
To find out more about the school of mentally disabled children of Bali (Indonesia), or to visit them in Ubud: Sjakitarius.nl.
For subscribers to our newsletter, both the book as well as the online training are available free of charge by visiting our Social Entrepreneurship Page. You can avoid the donation entirely.
Did you know that scientific research shows that doing something altruistic, and being of service to others increases your level of happiness? And a sense of having meaning beyond just yourself? Those are things a a good coach by nature has engrained into the fiber of their thoughts, behaviors, emotions and habits.
Would successful future social entrepreneur download this product for free, or leave a donation? The time and effort to create this product was meant to benefit the mentally disabled children of Bali, and to promote other coaches to use the same model for causes they are passionate about.
- Articles about NLP & Coaching Written by Nicole Schneider.
- 403 pages full of learning.
- PDF-format for easy reading on your electronic devices.
- Be inspired to build a better personal and professional life.
Since 2011 Nicole Schneider has written many articles about NLP, coaching and an array of other topics related to NLP. Previously available on our blog, now available in an easy to use PDF format for your (mobile) devices or to print.
Many articles, and 403 pages filled with useful information, tips, and fresh ideas.