Global NLP Training is a Concept Indigo LTD company – Policies
1.1. After receipt of the registration Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. sends a written confirmation of the registration together with the invoice.
1.2. After receipt of $600 USD registration and processing fee the registration is definite, and your place in the course is reserved.
1.3. To ensure the quality of the training course as well as the intended end result, Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. reserves the right to refuse registration of a participant.
2 Participant Fees
2.1. All participant course fee are to be settled 14 days prior to the start date of the NLP Practitioner program, even in the event a Master Practitioner program is booked.
2.2. Upon receipt of payment your registration is made definite.
If payment is not timely, Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. reserves the right to refuse the participant entry to the training course, and retain the right to claim full or partial payment of the fees. In default of payment all costs such as loss of interest, collection charges and legal costs are for the participant.
3.1. After paying the $600 USD registration fee, you acknowledge that the training of this course is completely voluntary and you are of sound mind and body to participate in any of the activities within the program that could be mentally or emotionally demanding. You are not under medical, psychological or any other care that prohibits you from performing any of the techniques and do not hold Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD responsible for any mental, emotional or physical reactions that could result from the training and activities or this program.
3.2. If any changes occur to the mentioned provisions in section 3.1. after the initial registration, please notify Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. in writing. If you are required to cancel the course for this reason, our regular policies for cancellation are applicable.
3.3. Each student will submit the registration form, as provided by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. All answers given on this form are certified to be true and complete.
4 Intellectual Property
4.1. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD reserves all rights on the basis of the Copyright law. All material issued by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD.,such as brochures, training materials, manuals, sheets, syllabi, and any other written materials used in the training courses, are for the exclusive use of the participant and may not be copied, published or shared with third parties, unless with the advance permission of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD.
4.2. It is not allowed to make sound recordings during the training.
4.3. It is only permitted to make film/photo recordings at agreed times during a training. Permission from the trainers need to be explicity given for each instance.
5.1. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. is only liable for damage as a result of neglect on the part of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD, if:
– The damage is resulting from deliberate or gross negligence on the part of Global NLP Training Ltd.
– Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. liability, in the case of indirect damage, or damage/injury as a result of damage, missed profit, missed economies and damage through company stagnation, is excluded.
– Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. is by no means liable for anything that happens outside of the training hours, or is not part of training. This includes but is not limited to breaks, before –and after training activities.
– Global NLP Trainig / Concept Indigo LTD is by no means liable for what a participant does with knowledge obtained during the training/education course.
5.2. The applicant is liable for all damages which are a result from their actions or neglect, this includes but is not limited to:
– Direct and indirect damage/injury the participant causes other students, that are not a result of course participation or exercises.
– Direct and indirect damage/injury the participant causes hotel/training venue property, or staff.
– Direct and indirect damage/injury the participant causes the Global NLP training / Concept Indigo LTD. property and staff. Anything the participant does with the knowledge obtained during the training/education.
6 Job Placement
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation.
7 Cancellation and Refund Policy
It is the goal of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD to provide a suitable environment for the purposes of studying the techniques, theories, and methods on Neuro-Linguistic Programming. In doing so it incumbent upon Global NLP Training/ Concept Indigo LTD. and its agents to make reasonable efforts to provide a classroom setting that is intellectually stimulating, thought provoking, free flowing, fun and most of all safe. In keeping with these goals the following policies will be strictly enforced,
7.1 Cancellation and refund policy for Immersion Training Programs:
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. will refund all money paid less any applicable application or processing fees if for any reason the student is not accepted into the selected program. This includes instances where a starting class is canceled by the school. In the event a starting class is canceled by the school, all monies paid will be refunded. This refund is for school tuition only and does not include expenses paid for travel, lodging, food or other costs. Thirty (30) days notice must be provided by the school in the event of a complete cancellation.
The school must refund all money paid if the applicant cancels within five (5) business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and holiday’s) after the day the contract is signed or an initial payment is made, as long as the student has not begun training and the cancellation does not occur within thirty (30) days prior to the first day of a scheduled course date.
The school may retain an established registration fee equal to ten percent (10%) of the total tuition plus any applicable costs related to application processing or establishing a student record system if the student cancels after the fifth business day after signing a contract or making an initial payment.
If training is terminated by the student, after classes have started, and within two (2) days the school retains 25% of the course fee. In the event the student terminates training after two days of classes, no refund will be given unless otherwise is agreed between Global NLP Training LTD. and the student.
When calculating refunds, the official date of a student’s termination is the last
Day of recorded attendance:
When the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or,
When the student is terminated for policy or safety violation.
When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for more then 8 hours without prior notice or arrangement.
All refunds must be paid within thirty calendar days of the students official
7.2 Discontinued Programs
If the school discontinues instruction in any program after the students enter training, including circumstances where the school changes its location, students must be notified in writing of such events and are entitled to a pro-rata refund of all tuition and fees paid unless comparable training is arranged for by the school and agreed upon, in writing, by the student. A written request for such a refund must be made within ninety (90) days from the date the program was discontinued or relocated and the refund must be paid within thirty (30) days after receipt of such a request.
If training is terminated by the school after classes have started, the following refunds apply:
Up to 10% of the total training program
Up to 25% of the total training program
Up to 50% of the total training program
Up to 75% or more
These percentages are based on either selection of 7 day practitioner course or full 16 day practitioner/master practitioner course
7.3 Termination by the School
7.3.1. A student who fails to maintain satisfactory progress, violates safety regulations, interferes with other student’s work or class, is obscene, has the appearance or exhibits signs consistent with being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or does not make timely tuition payments, is subject to immediate termination.
7.3.2. Global NLP Training/ Concept Indiigo Limited reserves the right to deny any individuals access to registration, the training event in its entirety, or any part of the training without prior notification or explanation.
7.4 Cancellation of Classes
The school reserves the right to cancel a starting class if the number of students enrolling is insufficient. Such a cancellation will be considered a rejection by the school and will entitle the student to a full refund of all money paid. Refunds are for tuition only and do not include the associated costs of travel, food, lodging etc.
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD. reserve the right to substitute trainers as needed.
9 Purpose of Training
9.1. All training is for educational purposes only and it is not a substitute for proper medical or psychological treatment. A student whom suspects or know that he/she is suffering from any physical or psychological ailment or condition, then he/she assure to seek appropriate medical or psychological treatment before attending Global NLP Training/ Concept Indigo LTD.
9.2. (valid for students until November 2008) The training does not represent a qualification in clinical hypnosis or hypnotherapy or stage hypnosis no student will be allowed to claim or imply that they have been certified or approved in any of these areas by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD.
9.3. The training does not offer a qualification in psychology or psychiatry and no student will be allowed to claim or imply that they have been certified or approved in any of these areas by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo LTD.
9.4. The only certifications and titles each student is legally allowed to carry are the ones stated on the certifications received from Global NLP Training Ltd. The legality of the use of titles such as “therapist”, “specialist”, “healer” or any other title are subject to your local laws, state/province, national and international laws and restrictions.
10 Re-taking Training Policy
Any Global NLP Training/ Concept Indigo LTD student is allowed to re-take their training under the following conditions:
1. With written permission of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo Ltd. A formal registration is to be completed.
2. The full Practitioner Program, or Master Practitioner Program needs to be attended, full course attendance is obligatory. If the student wishes to attend only part of a program, this can only be done as an observer, not as a participant.
3. Students are only admitted in to this program if the maximum amount of course participants are not met. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo Limited reserves the right to cancel registration at any time.
4. Manual, meeting room, catering and costs other then the training itself will be charged to the student. And will be previously agreed upon during the registration process.
5. Only one student per training is allowed under this policy in to each training program. Global NLP Training / Concept INdigo LTD will function on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Training may only be re-taken for the purpose to update to the latest NLP techniques made available by Richard Bandler. If no updates have been made, access to the course may be denied.
7. Students whom failed to maximize the benefit of the taught materials in their original training due to their own lack of participation and effort, will be denied access to the course.
8. Students whom failed to maximize the benefit of the taught materials in their original training due to their own lack of practice, continued study and focus on the taught methodologies and techniques, may be denied access to the course.
9. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo Limited reserves the right to deny any individuals access to registration, the training event in its entirety, or any part of the training without prior notification or explanation.
11 Policy Changes
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo reserves the right to change their policies at any time, without permission, provided that already registered students receive written notification of these specific changes.