Full Master Class (7 Days)
On the first three days of the Global NLP Training Master Class we will present you with a series of powerful coaching questioning that takes the meta model to a whole new level. The days will be alternated with a series of advanced patterns that can easily become building blocks for your own future NLP pattern designs or function as stand-alone patterns.
Introduction using Connection Patterning "The Claire Technique."
Powerful conversational questioning:
- Advanced Meta modeling
- Intentionally using "why" to create impact
- Technique to prevent meta model boundaries being pushed
- Cartesian logic questioning pattern
- Getting to epiphanies, breakthroughs and WOWs!
- Questioning to turn around negative thought patterns
- Questioning for the chronically negative & problem addicted
- Pattern interrupt questioning
- Breaking negative spirals down in conversation
- Pattern interrupt for emotionally manipulative clients
NLP Patterns & Building Blocks:
- Logical Levels Pattern: environment, behavior, capability, beliefs, values, identity, purpose.
- Connecting back into happiness pattern / Excuse blow-out pattern using values & submodalities
- Problem solving through Up-time
- Problem solving for teams pattern
- Clarifying relationships pattern
- Solution pattern for Dreamers & Critics (turning goals into a reality.)
- As-if Pattern
- Changing Timelines for problem solving, goal setting, and motivation
- Bringing adult wisdom onto your timeline / parental timelines
- Changing voices of failure and doom
- Changing negative self talk through chunking, values, and core states
- Changing negative self talk through submodalities
- Changing negative self talk though temporal changes
- Limiting belief pattern I
- Limiting belief pattern 2
- Using source/higher self/spirituality to integrate beliefs
- Language patterns for belief work
Alignment of Perceptual Positions Technique:
- Moving someone who is stuck in one perceptual position
- Moving someone who is stuck in a representational system
- Presuppositions of an NLP Trainer
- Preparation: state control, expanded awareness, trainer states
- Creating your content: values, positive intent, what, why.
- NLP Nested Loop Patterning
- Presentation closure
- Story telling
- Speaking in all modalities
- Building group rapport
- Voice quality
- Body language
- Satir categories
- Stage anchoring
- Presentation anchoring
- Emotional chains for groups
- Energy management
- Dealing with dialogue, questions and feedback.
NLP for Groups & Public Speaking
*The Post-Master Class bring-a-friend discount: 1) Is only valid if all participants are mentioned during registration. 2) If all participants have submitted their registration and deposit within 5 working days. 3) Students who previously trained together in the same class or where one referred the other in previous trainings.