NLP Practitioner & Motivational Coach Certification
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The course includes:
- 7-day live training
- Licensing as NLP Practitioner
- Optional: NLP Communication Certification
- Motivational Coach Certification
- Comprehensive manuals + course materials
- Post-training support which includes getting your questions answered by video, blog or smart-phone app
- Retake Global NLP Training for €300 (provided seating is available.)
Certification: NLP Practitioner + Motivational Coaching | Optional: NLP Communication
This 7 day program teaches all the fundamentals of NLP as required by most prestigious NLP licensing bodies. We put special focus on Motivational Coaching, regardless if this is done in a business, coaching, educational, sports, or a therapeutic setting. The class is done fully immersion style and experientially, with the aim of learning by doing, in order for you to be able to apply NLP, NLP based coaching, and NLP communication in your personal as well as professional life.
Our statement regarding safety and the Coronavirus COVID-19
Global NLP continues to be conscious of the Coronavirus. We acknowledge this is a fluid, dynamic situation driven by science and agencies which support accurate numbers to determine how we make decisions day by day.
Having said that, here’s where we are:
- We are limiting the maximum amount of course participants to 10-15 per class until July 1st, 2020. Our classes are currently scheduled to go through.
- We are working to create an online alternative that serves the needs of our students who are impacted by travel restrictions. We are in the process of creating a solution for you to participate in a live stream version of the training, with the option to finalize your certification at any of our seminars globally in the future. This will be inclusive of the possibility of taking the class twice at no additional cost to you.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly.
You will learn:
- Techniques for coaching & positive psychology leadership
- NLP based positive psychology
- NLP tools useful in conflict resolution, mediation, and non-violent communication
- NLP tools useful in sales, negotiation, gathering requirements, and leadership
- Becoming a powerful and skilled communicator
- Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication
- How to influence positively, using language that inspires & gets results
- Uncover information and precision questioning
- Special techniques to motivate yourself –and others
- Controlling your emotional states, and helping others do the same
- Working with fears, phobias, limiting beliefs, habits/addictions
- Turning un-resourceful feelings into resourceful feelings (confidence, motivation, power etc.)
- Coping strategies for negative memories – Understanding how people learn and process information
- Effective goal setting
- Determining what strategies someone uses which causes poor and successful results and habits