TO BE REMOVED
This is an example for your review. This document will be provided after completing our registration form.
Course Agreement Global NLP Training Amsterdam
(This agreement is also available in the Dutch Language, please request the document at email@example.com
This Course Agreement (the “Agreement”) states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between Global NLP Training having its principal location of business in Koog aan de Zaan represented by its owner Nicole M. Schneider LL.M., and _________________________ (the “participant”) who agrees to be bound by this agreement.
|Date of Birth:
Hereinafter: “the participant”
Nature of Services
The participant is registered for:
Course Name: ____________________________________________
This agreement applies to the course as a whole:
- Where hereinafter “course” is indicated, it is in reference to the aforementioned course.
- The course to which this agreement applies is not in accordance in the requirements set forth to obtain an official diploma recognized by the Dutch government. NLP training under no circumstance can lead to an official university degree, college degree, or high school diploma.
- The course start date:___________________
The course end date: ___________________
- There are no exemptions available in this course for the participant, obtained through other trainings or certification.
If applicable, Global NLP Training will make it possible for the student to attend the NLP Master Practitioner portion of the course if the student wishes to enter this course after the completion of the course. Global NLP Training can deny permission upon entry to the NLP Master Practitioner program if this request isn’t considered reasonable.
Contents and Structure
Time and Location
- The participant did inform him or herself in terms of the contents and structure of the course and any regulations pertaining to examination (if applicable.)
- Global NLP Training has structured the course in a fashion in order for each committed participant to complete the course in its entirety during the allocated time.
- In the event Global NLP Training cancels the course, it will do everything in its power to offer a similar course with another institute or at a different time.
- Global NLP Training makes the class schedule and locations known to each participant prior to the course start date.
- Each participant is required to follow the presented class schedule.
- Global NLP Training reserves the right to change the class schedule or locations for organizational reasons and/or due to the nature of the course.
- Global NLP Training commits to providing class schedule or location changes timely, prior to the course start time.
Global NLP Training commits to provide appropriate course support.
Cancelation of Course Activities
- Global NLP Training is required to prevent course activities from being canceled.
- In the event that a course activity is canceled, Global NLP Training is required to offer this activity at a different time. Scheduling will be coordinated and agreed upon with the participant.
- In the event that a course activity is canceled, the participant will be informed immediately.
The participant commits to the best of her or his ability to complete the course successfully within the set time frame. In particular, the participant is required to partake in each course activity, unless there are valid reasons why this participation can not be requested by Global NLP Training.
Costs and Payment
- In order to participate in the course, costs are associated for the participant: tuition, lodging, coffee service, registration fees, books & materials, and licensing.
- The participant is required to pay all course fees in full prior to the course start date by credit card or by bank transfer to: Account Name: Concept Indigo Limited, BIC/SWIFT: INGBNL2A, IBAN: NL44INGB0004526994, Account number: 4526994, Bank name: ING Bank Amsterdam, Foreign Operations, Bank Address: P.O. Box 1800, 1000 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For students paying from a Dutch Bank: Account Name: Concept Indigo Limited, Account number: 4526994, City: Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands.
- The costs associated with the course are determined on a yearly basis based on cost and benefit analysis. Global NLP Training aims to keep course fees constant.
- The costs associated with the course, for course start date__________ to the course end date____________ is as follows:
- A payment plan is available. Please contact us for more information.
- The course agreement goes into immediate effect uponsigning.
- The participant has two weeks, from the date of signing the course agreement, to cancel the course, without any charge.
- In the event of cancellation, Global NLP training commits to pay all paid course fees back to the participant within 4 weeks.
- After a two-week period, only by exception will restitution be provided. This will be discussed between Global NLP Training and the participant.
Termination of this agreement will occur:
- After the period to which this agreement applies has passed.
- By completion of the course of Global NLP Training by the participant.
- In the event the participant has left the course during the assigned time frame of the agreement, and has not responded to a repeated written notice by Global NLP Training. The termination of the agreement does not change the legal requirement for the student to pay all course fees.
- By mutual approval between the participant and Global NLP Training, after written confirmation by both parties.
- In the event the participant dies.
- In the event Global NLP Training is unable to provide the course due to extraordinary circumstances.
In the event that the participant has not been able to complete the course successfully, despite the maximized effort of both parties, both Global NLP Training and the participant may decide that it is in the best interest of the participant to enroll in a different course offered by Global NLP Training at a future date. Should this decision be agreed upon, a new Course Agreement will be put in place to reflect said agreement.
- The participant, as a party engaging in the course agreement, hereby releases, waives, discharges, and covenants not to take any form of legal action against Global NLP Training in connection with any cause of action stemming from the services, should such an eventoccur during or after said services as a direct or indirect cause of either Global NLP Training or any third party’s actions, to the extent that this limitation does not release Global NLP training from any cause of action stemming from Global NLP Training’s negligence or intentional tort.
- In the event that Global NLP Training is negligent in acting upon the agreement, liability is maximized at the amount of course fees paid by the participant.
- Global NLP Training is not liable for theft, loss and/or damage of any items owned by the participant during said course, unless Global NLP Training can be found guilty of grave negligence regarding reported items.
- The course program, course structure, manuals, materials and all the intellectual property thereto is solely the property of Global NLP Training. You may not resell, reuse, or share the materials with any other party under any circumstances.
- Photography, video or audio recording or any other means of recording is strictly prohibited during the training unless previous permission has been granted by Global NLP Training.
This agreement will go into effect immediately upon signing with a cancellation period of two weeks. During this period, the participant will be able to study the agreement and cancel the course unilaterally without being held accountable by Global NLP Training. The cancellation is required to be submitted in writing and is to be directed to a legal representative of Global NLP Training, as mentioned in the first page of this agreement.
- In events or situations for which this agreement has no provisions, Global NLP Training will determine the course of action after discussion with the participant.
- Disputes regarding this agreement can be submitted to a judge.
- On this agreement, strictly Dutch law (The Netherlands Law) applies.
The participant hereby declares to have carefully read and received all documents mentioned in this agreement. The participant has signed this agreement voluntarily.