Practice the NLP Meta Model Part 1 (previous article.)
Three more exercises to practice the NLP Meta Model:
1. Turn on any news channel, and listen.
2. Spot any vagueness, and formulate the meta model questions that you would like to have answered.
3. Find a news article not the exact same topic.
4. Spot any vagueness, and formulate the meta model questions.
1. Find someone who just did something new, has a hobby they are passionate about, or just went on vacation.
2. Meta model them on as many details as you can.
3. Make sure that whatever answer this person gives, your next meta model question comes from the very last answer given. Under no circumstance are you allowed to go back.
1. Start this exercise after completing exercise 4.
2. Meta model the exact steps taken as to how this person executes their hobby, or the order of the event you discussed.
3. Continue to ask meta model questions any place where you are curious.
4. Look out for missed steps.
Next week another set of NLP Meta Model Practice exercises.