This article assumes previous training in anchoring, or at the least understanding the concept of anchoring really well.
Application: when a client feels unresourceful over a “somewhat” (not trauma) yucky experience.
- Associate client into the past context or otherwise let them access the unresourceful state and how that codes in their brain. Set anchor 1 with hand 1 on top of the knee.
- Break state, test anchor.
- Let the client pick a resource that would be helpful or overpower that situation at hand. Pick a time in the past where the client had this present. Set anchor 2 with hand 2 on the side of the knee.
- You could pick another resourceful state, or as many as you like, and again set anchor two, same hand, same spot (on top of the other resourceful anchor.)
- Break state, test anchor 2.
- Take the resourceful state, fire anchor 2.
- Into the unresourceful sate, fire anchor 1.
- Let the anchors integrate.
- Test anchor 1 again.
- Future pace.
Now go change some personal history using NLP. Good luck out there!