GLOBAL NLP TRAINING / CONCEPT INDIGO BV TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Why does Global NLP Training Have Terms & Conditions?
We aim to offer to all participants a well organized and quality training. This document outlines all the terms required for Global NLP Training to organize a quality training for you, in order to maximize your learning experience.
General playing rules are required. This document is not intended to be studied on a daily basis during the course, it functions more as an informational reference. In the event that something out of the ordinary occurs, you will be able to refer to this document, determine your course of action, and the process in place within our institute.
This document has been created by Global NLP Training and applies to all parts of each individual course/training that we organize.
Hereinafter the word “course” is used, also “training” or “program” can be read.
Within these terms and conditions, the prerequisites for a participant to enroll into the courses are carefully outlined, as indicated on our website.
Included in this document are the rights and duties pertaining to both Global NLP Training and the participant
0.1 Course Overview
These terms and conditions apply to all courses/programs provided by Global NLP Training/Concept Indigo BV.
1. There are no prerequisites to entering the Global NLP Practitioner & Motivational Coaching Training course.
2. There are no prerequisites to entering the full immersion Global NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner & Life Coach Training course.
3. The NLP Practitioner course, or an approved equivalent, along with approved NLP Practitioner Certification is a prerequisite for the Global NLP Master Practitioner Training course and Life Coaching course.
0.3 Inquiries & questions
In the event a participant has any questions of an administrative nature, Global NLP Training commits to provide an answer within 3 working days. If a (written) question requires more time to be answered, Global NLP Training will provide written notification with an indication as to when an answer can be expected, with a time frame no longer than 3 weeks after the receipt of the inquiry.
0.4 Course Contents and Syllabus
The course contents are outlined in the brochure and available in day-by-day detail inside the syllabi available on the Global NLP Training website.
0.5 Course Duration
The course duration is mentioned in our course agreement.
Global NLP Training does not perform examinations for a government recognized degree or diploma.
0.7 Supervision & Monitoring
J.Hofman-Van de Griend, LL.M., at the request of Global NLP Training, monitors and supervises the quality of the courses and will handle complaints made by participants. Contact details can be found in these terms and conditions under section: 0.13 Complaint.
There are costs associated with the participation of any of the Global NLP Training courses. The associated costs will be provided prior to taking the course and are mentioned in the course agreement.
0.9 Course Programming
Courses with Global NLP Training are planned twice a year in The Netherlands, three times a year in the USA, twice a year on the island of Bali.
0.10 Course Exemptions
Global NLP Training provides no exemptions to any of our classes.
After completion of the course the participant will not obtain a diploma, but will receive a certification provided by Global NLP Training and the Society of NLP.
Any individual representing Global NLP Training, who in the execution of their responsibilities obtains confidential information, is required to maintain this confidentiality.
In the event a participant has a complaint he/she will first commit to resolve any issue with the trainer/instructor. If this is not possible he/she can file a complaint with the Commission of Complaints.
The participant will submit a written complaint to the Commission of Complaints.
The complaint entails at minimum:
– Name and address of the participant
– Date the complaint is filed
– Description of the complaint
– The grounds of the complaint
The participant will submit his/her complaint to Global NLP Training, Complaint Department, Ms. N.M.Schneider, Loermanakker 33, 1541VG, Koog aan de Zaan (The Netherlands.)
Time Frames of Complaint Submission
The time frame to submit a complaint is 2 working weeks. The time frame commences on the date in which the event of the complaint occurred.
Confidentiality of Complaints
Global NLP Training offers a guarantee to the participant to handle each complaint with maximum care, whilst abiding by norms and laws of privacy.
Time Frames Complaint Statement & Decisions
The Commission of Complaints will provide a statement within 4 working weeks after receiving the complaint. The Commission will conduct an investigation prior to making a decision. In the event the Commission of Complaints requires more than 4 working weeks after receiving the complaint to make its statement, the participant will be notified within 2 weeks of receipt of the complaint, indicating the exact time frame by which the decision can be expected.
Registration of Complaints
Each written complaint will be archived for a period of 6 months.
In the event a participant is not in agreement with the decision of the Commission of Complaints he/she can choose to file an appeal with the Commission of Appeals of Global NLP Training. This is an external independent commission. The Commission of Appeals includes at minimum one legal professional.
The appeals includes:
– Name and address of the participant
– Date of filing
– Description of the measure or decision to which the appeal applies
– The grounds of the appeal.
At the conclusion of these terms and conditions you will find contact details for the above mentioned Commision.
Time Frames Appeal Submission
The time frame to submit an appeal is 2 working weeks. The time frame commences on the day after the day of which the measure or decision of the Commission of Complaints has been communicated to the participant.
Time Frames Appeal Decision
The Commission of Appeals decides within 4 working weeks after submission of the appeal. The commission will conduct an investigation prior to making a decision.
In the event the commission requires more time to make a decision, the participant will be notified within the time frame of above mentioned 4 weeks.
Binding Decision Commission of Appeal
Global NLP Training accepts the decision of the independent Commission of Appeal. Any measures that need to be taken as a result of the decision will be executed as soon as possible.
Registration of Appeals
Each written appeal will be archived for a period of 6 months.
Names and Addresses
Global NLP Training
Commission of Complaints Global NLP Training
1541VG Koog aan de Zaan
Commission of Appeals Global NLP Training
Ms. J. Hofman-Van de Griend, LL.M.
p/a Loermanakker 33
1541VG Koog aan de Zaan
1.1. A) After receipt of $600 USD/600 Euro registration and processing fee, your place in the course is reserved. The registration fee contains the following: costs related to per participant hotel meeting room cost, hotel catering, application processing, registration management, and establishing a student record system.
1.2. To ensure the quality of the training course as well as the intended end result, Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserves the right to refuse registration of a participant and will refund all registration fees in this event.
2 Participant Fees
2.1. All participant course fee are to be settled 14 days prior to the start date of the NLP Practitioner program, even in the event a Master Practitioner program is booked.
2.2. Upon receipt of payment and course agreement your registration is made definite.
If payment is not timely, Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserves the right to refuse the participant entry to the training course, and retain the right to claim full or partial payment of the fees. In default of payment all costs such as loss of interest, collection charges and legal costs are for the participant.
3.1. After paying the registration fee, you acknowledge that the training of this course is completely voluntary and you are of sound mind and body to participate in any of the activities within the program that could be mentally or emotionally demanding. You are not under medical, psychological or any other care that prohibits you from performing any of the techniques and do not hold Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV responsible for any mental, emotional or physical reactions that could result from the training and activities or this program.
3.2. If any changes occur to the mentioned provisions in section 3.1. after the initial registration, please notify Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV in writing. If you are required to cancel the course for this reason, our regular policies for cancellation are applicable.
3.3. Each student will submit the registration form, as provided by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV. All answers given on this form are certified to be true and complete.
4 Intellectual Property
4.1. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserves all rights on the basis of the Copyright law. All material issued by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV such as brochures, training materials, training program, training designs, manuals, sheets, syllabi, and any other written materials used in the training courses, are for the exclusive use of the participant and may not be copied, published or shared with third parties, unless with the advance permission of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV.
4.2. It is not allowed to make sound recordings during the training.
4.3. It is only permitted to make film/photo recordings at agreed times during a training. Permission from the trainers needs to be explicity given for each instance.
5.1. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV is only liable for damage as a result of neglect on the part of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV, if:
– The damage is resulting from deliberate or gross negligence on the part of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV liability, in the case of indirect damage, or damage/injury as a result of damage, missed profit, missed economies and damage through company stagnation, is excluded.
– Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV is by no means liable for anything that happens outside of the training hours, or is not part of training. This includes but is not limited to breaks, before –and after training activities.
– Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV is by no means liable for what a participant does with knowledge obtained during the training/education course.
5.2. The applicant is liable for all damages which are a result from their actions or neglect, this includes but is not limited to:
– Direct and indirect damage/injury the participant causes other students, that are not a result of course participation or exercises.
– Direct and indirect damage/injury the participant causes hotel/training venue property, or staff.
– Direct and indirect damage/injury the participant causes the Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV property and staff. Anything the participant does with the knowledge obtained during the training/education.
6 Job Placement
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation.
7 Cancellation and Refund Policy
It is the goal of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV to provide a suitable environment for the purposes of studying the techniques, theories, and methods on Neuro-Linguistic Programming. In doing so it incumbent upon Global NLP Training/Concept Indigo BV and its agents to make reasonable efforts to provide a classroom setting that is intellectually stimulating, thought provoking, free flowing, fun and most of all safe. In keeping with these goals the following policies will be strictly enforced.
7.1 Cancellation and refund policy for Immersion Training Programs:
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV will refund all money paid if for any reason the student is not accepted into the selected program. This includes instances where a starting class is canceled by the school before the training started. In the event a starting class is canceled by the school, all monies paid will be refunded. This refund is for school tuition only and does not include expenses paid by the participant for travel, lodging, food or other costs. Forty-five(45) days notice must be provided by the school in the event of a complete cancellation.
The school must refund all money paid including the registration fee if the applicant cancels within two weeks after the day the contract is signed or an initial payment is made, as long as the student has not begun training. After a two-week period, only by exception will restitution be provided if the student has not begun training. A student will be able to reschedule his/her enrollment to another date and/or location without any additional fees. The participant can reschedule a maximum of two times.
If training is terminated by the student, after classes have started, and within two (2) days of attendance, the school retains the deposit fee only. In the event the student terminates training after two days of classes, no refund will be given.
In the event the training is terminated for the student by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV, when calculating refunds the official date of a student’s termination is the last day of recorded attendance:
– When the student is terminated for policy or safety violation.
– When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for more then 8 hours without prior notice or arrangement.
In the event that a course activity is canceled, the participant will be informed immediately.
Conditions for Course Activity Cancelation:
Global NLP Training aims to execute all planned courses, exceptions will only in circumstances not within our control: 1) minimum amount of course participants are not met 45 calendar days before the course start date: 6 (in the event of cancelation due to this reason the student will immediately be notified.) 2) Due to illness of the trainer Grave circumstances of the trainer such as death or life threatening emergencies relating only to family members in the first degree (parents & one sibling), and only in two instances in the second degree (1 niece/nephew, 1 step parent), 3) Flight delays or border patrol circumstances beyond 50 hours of time prior to the course.
All refunds must be paid within thirty calendar days of the students official termination date.
7.2 Discontinued Programs
If the school discontinues instruction in any program after the students enter training, including circumstances where the school changes its location, students must be notified in writing of such events and are entitled to a pro-rata refund of all tuition and fees paid unless comparable training is arranged by the school and agreed upon, in writing, by the student. A written request for such a refund must be made within ninety (90) days from the date the program was discontinued or relocated and the refund must be paid within thirty (30) days after receipt of such a request.
If training is terminated by the school after classes have started, the following refunds apply:
These percentages are based on either selection of 7 day practitioner course or full 16 day practitioner/master practitioner course.
7.3 Termination by the School
7.3.1. A student who fails to maintain satisfactory progress, violates safety regulations, interferes with other student’s work or class, is obscene, has the appearance or exhibits signs consistent with being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or does not make timely tuition payments, is subject to immediate termination.
7.3.2. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserves the right to deny any individuals access to registration, the training event in its entirety, or any part of the training without prior notification or explanation.
7.4 Cancellation of Classes
The school reserves the right to cancel a starting class if the number of students enrolling is insufficient. Such a cancellation will be considered a rejection by the school and will entitle the student to a full refund of all money paid. Refunds are for tuition only and do not include the associated costs of travel, food, lodging, etc.
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserve the right to substitute trainers as needed.
9 Purpose of Training
9.1. All training is for educational purposes only and it is not a substitute for proper medical or psychological treatment. A student whom suspects or know that he/she is suffering from any physical or psychological ailment or condition, then he/she assure to seek appropriate medical or psychological treatment before attending Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV.
9.2. The training does not represent a qualification in clinical hypnosis or hypnotherapy or stage hypnosis no student will be allowed to claim or imply that they have been certified or approved in any of these areas by Global NLP Training USA / Concept Indigo BV>
9.3. The training does not offer a qualification in psychology or psychiatry and no student will be allowed to claim or imply that they have been certified or approved in any of these areas by Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV
9.4. The only certifications and titles each student is legally allowed to carry are the ones stated on the certifications received from Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV. The legality of the use of titles such as “therapist”, “specialist”, “healer” or any other title are subject to your local laws, state/province, national and international laws and restrictions.
10 Re-taking Training Policy
Any Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV student is allowed to re-take their training under the following conditions:
1. With written permission of Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV. A formal registration is to be completed.
2. The full Practitioner Program, or Master Practitioner Program needs to be attended, full course attendance is obligatory. If the student wishes to attend only part of a program, this can only be done as an observer, not as a participant.
3. Students are only admitted in to this program if the maximum amount of course participants are not met. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserves the right to cancel registration at any time.
4. Manual, meeting room, catering and costs other then the training itself will be charged to the student. And will be previously agreed upon during the registration process.
5. Only one student per training is allowed under this policy in to each training program. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV will function on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Training may only be re-taken for the purpose to update to the latest NLP techniques made available by Richard Bandler. If no updates have been made, access to the course may be denied.
7. Students who failed to maximize the benefit of the taught materials in their original training due to their own lack of participation and effort, will be denied access to the course.
8. Students whom failed to maximize the benefit of the taught materials in their original training due to their own lack of practice, continued study and focus on the taught methodologies and techniques, may be denied access to the course.
9. Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV reserves the right to deny any individuals access to registration, the training event in its entirety, or any part of the training without prior notification or explanation.
10. All fees for retaking the training are stated prior to registration.
11 Policy Changes
Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BVr eserves the right to change their policies at any time, without permission, provided that already registered students receive written notification of these specific changes.
12 Legal Jurisdiction
1. In events or situations for which these terms and condition has no provisions, Global NLP Training will determine the course of action after discussion with the participant.
2. On these terms and agreements, strictly Dutch law (The Netherlands Law) applies.
3. By submitting registration or payment, I agree, understood and have read all the above terms and conditions, including the understanding that Global NLP Training / Concept Indigo BV is a The Netherlands based company.
We only require a $600/€600 registration fee as an initial payment for the full course, to hold your seat!
Final payment will follow 15 days prior to the course start date.
1541VG, Koog aan de Zaan
16850 Collins Avenue, Suite 112 #558
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
For information call:
+1 (877)-241-6375 (international)